U.BI.TEACH is a 36 month project, funded by the EC. It will promote a “New Methodology on Urban Biodiversity Teaching” and the Skills to adopt New Learning Approaches in HEs, increasing engagement in science and modernizing the curricula.
The project will promote a new HE system on urban biodiversity to provide a new methodology on urban biodiversity teaching and the skills to adopt new learning approaches in HE, increasing engagement in science and modernizing HE curricula. In doing so, it will contribute to the fight against climate change, by supporting green capabilities of the HE sector and by developing new practices in instructional design to provide real ways to innovate HE learning processes on Urban Biodiversity.
Project activities will be aimed to design and deliver:
- the U.BI.TEACHing Pack (WP2) with a competence model on urban biodiversity and a teaching methodological repository, both addressed to HE teachers.
- the U.BI.TEACH Training Toolkit (WP3) with learning snacks and an e-space, both tested by HE teachers and students.
- the U.BI.TEACH Urban LAB.O. (WP4), where local urban biodiversity observatories with green project ideas will be developed by HE students.
University of Zaragoza, Spain
- University of Gent, Belgium
- Klaipedos Valstybine Kolegija, Lithuania
- Asociación Española Técnicos Urbanistas, Spain
- European Digital Learning Network ETS, Italy
- AINTEK SYMVOULOI EFARMOGES YPSILIS TECHNOLOGIAS EKPAIDEFSI ANONYMI ETAIREIA, Greece
- Agentia pentru Dezvoltare Regionala Nord-Est, Romania
- European Association of Erasmus Coordinators, Cyprus