EAEC Membership Application
To become an EAEC member please complete the online application form
For INSTITUTIONAL membership click here
For INDIVIDUAL membership click here
As an EAEC Member you have:
1. Reduced registration fees at the annual ERASMUS Congress and Exhibition( ERACON)
with free booth at the Go-Exchange Fair, University to University meetings (U2U) and at
the Recruitment fair, organized during ERACON events;
2. Access to the new EU Funding Portal via the 365 Daily Calendar of Calls covering
HORIZON, ERASMUS+ call and more. Every academic or researcher of your institution can
have an access password;
3. Weekly summary of funding alerts sent to member institutions through assigned contact
persons, which can be circulated to all the members of the academic community;
4. Support for the EAEC Partner Networking for Funding, through information and invitations
5. Support for the EAEC Partner Networking for Erasmus Exchanges (Programme and Partner
countries), through information and invitations to members;
6. Reduced fees to special seminar courses , live or online, organized by EAEC
7. Invitation to the Networking Innovation Meetings(live or online) organized throughout the
year in different location in Europe. EAEC Members have one free participation to these
meetings. (The definition of the Innovation Meeting can be found on the EAEC website);
8. Support by the EAEC Task Force organizations for consortia development and EU funding
proposal preparation. (Special conditions apply: contact email@example.com)
9. Targeted invitations for consortia partnership in new proposals for funding.
10. The opportunity to report your position on EU policy issue through the annual EAEC position
paper sent to the European Commission every year.
11. The opportunity to be a host of a European Coordination Office (ECO) in your region with
additional benefits, supported by the EAEC Task Force. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to
learn more about this.
12. Additional benefits from EAEC close cooperation with the European Association of Career
EAEC members could have the support of a local EAEC European Coordination Office, where it
Already Established ECOs in:
Cyprus (EAEC Office, Nicosia)
Greece (University of Pireaus, Athens)
Romania (Spiru Haret University, Bucharest)
North Macedonia (University of STIP)
Portugal (ISEP Technological University, Porto)
Bulgaria (European Development Forum, Sofia)
Lebanon (Lebanese Development Network – LDN, Beirut)
Germany (VHS Institute, Munich)
Italy (Coming soon in Milan)
Colombia – Latin America (University of Antonio Narino, Bogota)
Poland – Pedagogical University of Krakow, Poland
Spain (Magenta,Consultoria Projects, Gijon, Spain)
*Access to the networking portal requires a password. Current or future members can request access codes, one per email address with institution url address. Access codes can be requested from email@example.com
The European Association of ERASMUS Coordinators offers additional benefits for those who like to have more at an additional annual fee of 500 euro. To apply for this supplement you need to have a standard membership accepted first.
Supplementary benefits in additional to the standard EAEC membership:
S1. One 50% registration fee at the annual ERASMUS Congress and Exhibition - ERACON.
S2. Access to the EAEC Partner Networking for Funding, through priority information and invitations to members.
S3. Access to the EAEC Partner Networking for ERASMUS Exchanges (Programme and Partner countries), through priority information and invitations to members.
S4. One 50% Reduced fees to special training courses organized by EAEC (http://courses.eaecnet.com)
S5. Priority Access to international students and graduates internships (paid and unpaid) with discount certificates for students of EAECmembers.
S6. Priority invitation to the Networking Innovation Meetings organized throughout the year in different locations in Europe. EAEC Members with supplementary membership can have two free participations to these meetings. The definition of the Innovation Meeting can be found at the EAEC website.
S7. Priority support by the EAEC Task Force organizations for consortia development and EU funding proposal preparation. Special conditions apply. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
S8. Priority for consortia partnership in new proposals forfunding.
S9. Priority in the opportunity to report your position on EU policy issues through the annual EAEC position paper sent to the European Commission every year.
S10. The opportunity to send a message to our database
S11. The opportunity to make an announcement on our newsletter reaching over 10.000 recipients in Europe and beyond.